Electric Picnic 2024 festival will take place on 16th – 18th August 2024.
Search or browse by category:
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of tickets are available?
Tickets for Electric Picnic 2024 are sold out.
When do tickets for EP24 go on sale?
Tickets for Electric Picnic 2024 are sold out.
Early Entry Passes are still available at the link below.
Where can I buy EP24 Tickets?
Tickets for Electric Picnic 2024 have now sold out.
Ticketmaster is the only official ticket agent for Electric Picnic. Ticketmaster resale is the only official resale platform to purchase Electric Picnic tickets.
Ticketmaster Kiosk Outlets, previously used to purchase physical tickets are no longer in operation.
Instalment Plan Tickets
Early Bird Instalment Dates:
Initial Payment: Charged immediately
2nd Payment: around 1st Feb
3rd Payment: around 1st April
I have a new credit / debit card since purchasing my instalment plan, how do I update my details?
Please contact Ticketmaster directly if you need to update your instalment plan payment details.
EP24 Loyalty Tickets
** Applications for the EP24 Loyalty Scheme are closed **
THINGS YOU CAN AND CAN’T BRING
- Certain items are not allowed within the arena or the campsites.
- You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrance, onsite or on leaving. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched.
- All of the prohibited items must be surrendered or removed from site. Anyone refusing may face Eviction.
- Surrendered items will not be returned.
- Please also note that excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol may be refused entry to the site.
- Please click here for bag restrictions and a full list of prohibited items for *EP24*.
|Aerosols under 250ml.||Yes||Yes|
|Air Horns / Megaphones.||No||No|
|Alcohol for Personal Consumption (Not contained in glass bottles)||No (Prior to bars closing at 1am, then up to 4 cans p/p)||Yes (limited to 48cans per person)|
|Animals (other than registered guide/hearing dogs)||No||No|
|Bags larger than A4 size||No||Yes|
|Bicycles (must be locked in the Tour De Picnic Welcome Area)||No||No|
|Camping Equipment and Cutlery||No||Yes|
|Candles / Incense||No||No|
|Cans||No||Yes (limited to 48 per persons)|
|Cigarettes for Personal Consumption||Yes||Yes|
|Deodorant Roll on||Yes||Yes|
|Disposable Barbeques (to be used in designated BBQ areas only) + Permitted Cooking Stoves - NO GAS||No||Yes|
|Disposable Vapes (note, refillable vapes are permitted)||No||No|
|Drones or any remote flying devices||No||No|
|Empty Reusable Bottles / Coffee Cups||Yes (<750ml, Must be empty)||Yes|
|Fireworks, Flares + Blow Torches||No||No|
|Flags without poles||Yes||Yes|
|Food for personal consumption||Yes||Yes|
|Gazebos / Canopies||No||Yes|
|Gas Canisters / Cylinders - fitted in campervans (campervan field only)||No||Yes|
|Gas Canisters / Cylinders - not fitted in campervans||No||No|
|Generators – diesel generators fitted in campervans (campervan field only)||No||Yes|
|Generators – diesel generators not fitted in campervans + petrol generators||No||No|
|Glass Items (over 100ml)||No||No|
|Glass Items (under 100ml perfume / make up mirrors etc.)||Yes||Yes|
|Goods for Unauthorised Trading & Goods with Unauthorised logos||No||No|
|Illegal / Unidentifiable substances, Drugs, Herbal Highs - including Nitrous Oxide and associated equipment including Balloons||No||No|
|Sky Lanterns & Kites||No||No|
|Knives & Weapons or anything that could reasonably be considered for use as a weapon||No||No|
|Medication (with doctor note/letter). Must be in the original packaging||Yes||Yes|
|Portable Laser equipment & Laser Pens||No||No|
|Professional Cameras with Detachable / Zoom Lenses (over 6”) / Recording Equipment||No||No|
|Professional Radios / Walkie – Talkies||No||No|
|Plastic Water / Soft drinks bottles - sealed||Yes (<500ml only)||Yes|
|Plastic Water / Soft drinks bottles - opened||No (except for <500ml after bars close at 1am)||Yes|
|Skateboards, Scooters, Hoverboards or any personal motorised vehicles||No||No|
|Unofficial Hi-Viz & Reflective jackets||No||No|
Allowed: Greenheat Base Camp Cooker – Solid Fuel Stoves – Disposable BBQs – Firelighters / Firelighter Stoves –
Methylated ‘Trangia’ Spirit Stoves
Not Allowed: Gas Canisters, includes nitrous oxide or similar capsules – Petrol Burner – Any aerosol over 250ml
There are drinking water taps on site, empty water/ reusable bottles (<750ml) are permitted as well as sealed unopened bottles.
Please also note that excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol may be refused entry to the Site.
All of the prohibited items above must be surrendered or removed from site. Anyone refusing may face eviction.
Confiscated or surrendered items will not be returned.
PHONE CHARGING FACILITIES
Three Charging will be providing charging facilities on site.
- Electric Picnic is a STRICTLY over 18’s event (with the exception of children aged 12 and under). Children aged 13-17 years old are not permitted to attend even when accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 12 and under do not need a ticket, but must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian at all times. See the Family section for more information.
- Proof of age is required to gain entry to the event. Tickets will be deemed void when not accompanied by an acceptable proof of age. Acceptable forms of proof are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving Licence.
WHAT ARE ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID?
- A Challenge 25 Policy will be in place for all alcohol and tobacco sales on site.
- Please note that ID checks will be in place on entry to the festival and throughout the weekend. If you cannot present valid ID when asked by a member of staff during the event, you will be refused entry and/or evicted from the site.
- Accepted forms of ID are:
- Drivers Licence
- Garda Age Cards
- We reserve the right to refuse admission without a refund if you cannot prove your age.
All bars, food traders, and non food traders will be operating as cashless only.
IS EP FAMILY FRIENDLY?
Yes! As well as the specifc Little Picnic area, EP has a family campsite, campervan field and a seperate family car park and a wide range of activites fo the whole family.
Head to our Family Info Section for everything you and your family need to know about tickets, travel, camping and activites.
PARKING AT ELECTRIC PICNIC
- Parking is free.
- All car parks will be open for early entry ticket holders from 16:00 on Thursday the 31st, and then for general ticket holders from 9:00 on Friday 1st September until 16:00 Monday 4th September 2023. The car park is staffed 24 hours a day during this period.
- Please follow the event signage and directions from the Gardaí when arriving to the festival, not the sat nav! There are different routes into the festival depending on the direction you are coming from and whether you are being dropped off, a weekend ticket holder, a family ticket holder, bringing campervan/caravans or a day ticket holder.
- All attendees travelling to the event by car are required to park within the car parks they are directed to by the Gardai and event staff.
- Parking is free at the festival. These car parks allow access to all general camping areas. No sleeping, camping or fires are allowed in the car parks.
- Please note that tow-away vehicles are in operation throughout the event and will remove any illegally parked cars. There will also be a local recovery service based onsite on Monday morning.
HOW DO I GET TO ELECTRIC PICNIC
LOST AND FOUND
The lost & found facility is now closed.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions for the event. Your possession of a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.