Weekend Tickets include admission to the festival and camping on Friday September 24th, Saturday September 25th, and Sunday September 26th.
- Electric Picnic is a STRICTLY OVER 18’s event (with the exception of children aged 12 and under).
- You must be aged 18 years or over to attend Electric Picnic, with the exception of children aged 12 and under who are accompanied by a parent or guardian who must remain with them throughout the event.
- Children aged 12 and under do not need a ticket, but must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian who must remain with them throughout the event (limited to a maximum of two children per adult).
- Those wishing to stay in the ‘Family Campsite’ must have children 12 years or younger in the group. We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
- As in previous years 13-17 year olds are not permitted to attend even when accompanied by an adult. It is not acceptable to turn up to the festival with children aged between 13-17 years old. Children in this age range will not gain free admission to the festival or otherwise.
- Please note that ID checks will be in place on entry to the festival and throughout the weekend. If you cannot present when asked by a member of staff, valid accepted ID at any point during the event you will be refused entry and/or evicted from the site.
- If you are bringing your child and feel they look older than 12 years old please bring ID to back this up.
The accepted forms of ID are
- Drivers Licence
- Garda Age Cards