Yes, if you chose to retain your EP 2020 tickets for EP 2021, they are valid for Electric Picnic 2022.
Search or browse by category:
- Electric Picnic is a STRICTLY over 18’s event (with the exception of children aged 12 and under). Children aged 13-17 years old are not permitted to attend even when accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 12 and under do not need a ticket, but must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian at all times. See the Family section for more information.
When and where is EP 2022?
Electric Picnic will take place between 2nd– 4th September, 2022 in Stradbally Hall, Stradbally, Co. Laois.
WHEN ARE TICKETS ON SALE?
Electric Picnic 2022 is sold out. Tickets for this years Electric Picnic went on sale March 11th 2022 at 9am.
- A Challenge 21 Policy will be in place for all alcohol and tobacco sales on site.
- Please note that ID checks will be in place on entry to the festival and throughout the weekend. If you cannot present valid ID when asked by a member of staff during the event, you will be refused entry and/or evicted from the site.
- Accepted forms of ID are:
- Drivers Licence
- Garda Age Cards
- We reserve the right to refuse admission without a refund if you cannot prove your age.
THINGS YOU CAN AND CAN’T BRING
- Certain items are not allowed within the arena or the campsites.
- You may be body and/or bag searched at the entrance, onsite or on leaving. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event, will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched.
- All of the prohibited items must be surrendered or removed from site. Anyone refusing may face Eviction.
- Surrendered items will not be returned.
- Please also note that excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol may be refused entry to the site.
- Please click here for bag restrictions and our full list of prohibited items for EP22
- Don’t bring more than you need as you’ll need to take it home again! Most things can be bought on site if necessary.
- Entry Ticket & ID
- Medication, if required. Please keep it in it’s original container.
- Clothing for all weather and comfortable footwear
- Camping equipment including a sleeping bag and ground mat
- An empty reusable bottle. 500ml or less
- Refuse sacks for rubbish, recycling and any wet/dirty clothing.
- Any lost property found during the festival is taken to the Lost Property Cabin, located in the Jimi Hendrix campsite, near the Arena Entrance.
FOOD & DRINK
- There will be over 100 food stalls throughout the festival, offering everything from traditional pie and mash to freshly made tacos.
- There are free drinking water points throughout the campsites and arena and you can find these next to the toilet blocks.
- There are information points located in Jimi Hendrix, Andy Warhol, Oscar Wilde, Janis Joplin and Charlie Chaplin campsites as well as the information hub in the Main Arena.
- They are there to offer help and advice about facilities and their locations on site. They give travel information and you can take found property there, and take your mail for daily posting. They also have phone numbers for cancelling lost bank cards and they have a landline for emergency calls.
- There will be designated recycling and general waste bins throughout the site. Please see Green section for more information.
SMOKING & VAPING
- All enclosed spaces onsite are no smoking and no vaping. This includes all stages (other than outdoor stages), all tents and marquees. If you do smoke, please use the butt bins to dispose of your cigarette ends responsibly, paying particular attention in wooded areas.
See Campsites for more information
See The Arena’s for more information
WHEN AND WHERE IS EP 2022
Electric Picnic 2022 will take place from 2nd – 4th September 2022 in Stradbally Hall, Stradbally, Co. Laois.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS?
For ticket related enquiries, please contact Ticketmaster – https://help.ticketmaster.ie/hc/en-ie/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000117353
For any other questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do all we can to assist.
These FAQs are subject to Licence & Ticketing Terms & Conditions.