Electric Picnic will take place between 16th – 18th August, 2024 in Stradbally Hall, Stradbally, Co. Laois.
All tickets for Electric Picnic 2024 are now sold out.
- Only E-tickets are available to purchase for Electric Picnic, and the only outlet that sells legitimate Electric Picnic tickets is Ticketmaster.
- Print at home tickets are not sold for Electric Picnic.
Early Entry Passes are still available here. Early Entry pass holders can enter the campsites from 4pm on Thursday 15th August. *You must also have a valid Weekend Camping Ticket.
** Applications for the EP24 Loyalty Scheme are now closed **
- Electric Picnic is a STRICTLY over 18’s event (with the exception of children aged 12 and under). Children aged 13-17 years old are not permitted to attend even when accompanied by an adult.
- Children aged 12 and under do not need a ticket, but must be accompanied by a ticket holding parent or guardian at all times. See the Family section for more information.
- Proof of age is required to gain entry to the event. Tickets will be deemed void when not accompanied by an acceptable proof of age. Acceptable forms of proof are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving Licence.
- A Challenge 25 Policy will be in place for all alcohol and tobacco sales on site.
Please note that ID checks will be in place on entry to the festival and throughout the weekend.
- If you cannot present valid ID when asked by a member of staff during the event, you will be refused entry and/or evicted from the site.
- Accepted forms of ID are:
Garda Age Cards
We reserve the right to refuse admission without a refund if you cannot prove your age.
All bars, food traders, and non food traders will be operating as cashless only.
There are so many ways to get to Electric Picnic! Come back closer to the festival for a list of Public and Private Transport options as well as directions if you’re travelling by car.
You could also cycle to Electric Picnic! More information on Tour de Picnic will be available in 2024!
Yes! As well as the specific Little Picnic area, EP has a family campsite, campervan field and a separate family car park and a wide range of activities for the whole family.
- AIR Hubs will be located across the festival, in the campsites and the arena. AIR stands for Assistance, Information and Response.
- They are there to offer help and advice about facilities and their locations on site.
- They give have information on travel, line up and you can take any found property there.
- They also have phone numbers for cancelling lost bank cards.
Don’t bring more than you need as you’ll need to take it home again! Most things can be bought on site if necessary.
- Entry Ticket & ID
- Medication, if required. Please keep it in it’s original container.
- Clothing for all weather and comfortable footwear
- Camping equipment including a sleeping bag and ground mat
- An empty reusable bottle of any size
- Refuse sacks for rubbish, recycling and any wet/dirty clothing.
The lost & found facility is now closed.
At Electric Picnic Festival, we aim to create an event that is accessible for all our customers.
Electric Picnic has a dedicated Access Team working all year round to assist customers with disabilities. Members of the Access Team will also be present on site in both the campsite and the arena throughout the festival.
The Electric Picnic Access Team work all year round to improve the experience for access customers. Our team can be found at the festival itself, working alongside a team of dedicated volunteers who run the Accessible Check In within the Accessible Campsite and the access viewing platforms within the Arena.
The Access Application Form is not open for next year yet. However, you can join a mailing list to be notified when it opens. Please click HERE to sign up.
Early Entry ticket holders can enter the campsites from 16:00 on Thursday 15th August. The Early Entry ticket is supplementary ticket, attendees must also purchase a weekend ticket for the festival.
By purchasing a family ticket you can gain access to the Family campsite. Children must be aged 12 or under at the time of the festival. Parents/Guardians are permitted to bring up to two children on each festival ticket.
Weekend ticket holders can enter the general campsites from 09:00 on Friday 16th August.
The Campervan and Caravan ticket is a supplementary ticket, attendees must also be in possession of a weekend ticket.
There are General Campervan & Caravan tickets and Family Campervan & Caravan, please ensure you pick the correct ticket for your vehicle as the tickets are not interchangeable.
There are no refunds other than for cancellation or significant alteration of the festival.
There is a facility onsite for leaving complaints or compliments using feedback forms onsite at the Information Tent or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do all we can to assist.
Ticketmaster are the official Ticketing agent for this event, please contact Ticketmaster directly via your Ticketmaster account.
INFORMATION AND GENERAL ENQUIRIES
Via email: email@example.com
any questions regarding your tickets, please visit our FAQ section here.
For any partnership enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRESS AND MEDIA ENQUIRIES
High-res downloadable photographs available here. PLEASE CREDIT PHOTOGRAPHER AND FESTIVAL.
Please ensure you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions for the event. Your possession of a ticket constitutes your acceptance of these T&Cs.